- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Riley Keough is going Under the Silver Lake.
The Girlfriend Experience and American Honey actress is in final negotiations to co-star in David Robert MItchell’s modern-day noir crime thriller, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Michael De Luca (The Social Network) will produce under his Michael De Luca Productions banner, with Chris Bender, Jack Weiner and Adele Romanski also attached as producers. Lucy Kitada will oversee the film for Michael De Luca Productions.
Keough adds the project to her packed slate of upcoming films, including The Discovery, Charlie McDowell’s sci-fi romance toplined by Rooney Mara and Jason Segel; Steven Soderbergh’s star-studded comedy Logan Lucky; Trey Edward Shults‘ horror flick It Comes at Night starring Joel Edgerton and Carmen Ejogo; and Justin Kelly’s drama Welcome the Stranger.
Keough is repped by WME and Thirty Three Management.
have to play the dumb girlfriend forever until they finally get their chance,” the ‘Girlfriend Experience’ star says, as she talks with THR about Hollywood stereotypes, working with Steven Soderbergh and why she looks up to Brie Larson and Alicia Vikander.”]
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day