- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
UNICEF Next Generation hosted their annual Masquerade Ball at Downtown’s Clifton’s Cafeteria. The evening featured an acoustic set by the Cold War Kids and exclusive performances by DJ Devendra Banhart, Josh Hoisington and LOLO, Jackie Tohn and The Clover String Quartet. Hundreds of Hollywood’s influential young professionals including Nikolai Haas, Katrina Bowden, Whitney Port, Julianne Hough, Camilla Luddington, Vanessa Marano, August Getty and Laura Linda Bradley gathered to support the cause. The evening raised upwards of $235,000 for UNICEF’s efforts to save and improve the lives of children in crisis worldwide.
In addition to the guest performers, the costume ball featured a NEON art gallery curated by ACE Gallery, professional portrait station, tarot card reader and whiskey tasting among other attractions throughout Clifton’s — an ideal venue for a masquerade ball with secret passageways and hidden bars throughout the five floors.
Founded by young professionals, UNICEF Next Generation represents young leaders committed to supporting UNICEF’s mission through education, advocacy, volunteering and fundraising. Since 2009, the organization has raised over $5 million with events like the annual Masquerade Ball.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day