- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sure, it’s 90 degrees in Los Angeles this week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already preparing for when things cool down to Pumpkin Spice Latte-appropriate weather (60 degrees, brrr!). First on our list of fall preparations is shopping (obviously) and the new collection by former Hermes designer Christophe Lemaire for Uniqlo is a definite go-to for chunky knits that just scream cuddle season.
The comfy-cozy lookbook was released this week, and we’ve already created a wish list of our top five picks for when the collection hits stores on Oct. 2.
But perhaps the best part of the capsule collection is that prices range from $39.90 to $189.90 — because the best things in life are reasonably priced. (That’s the line, right?)
1. The Women’s Hooded Coat ($149.90) and Short Coat ($129.90)
Okay, so there are two pieces here, but who’s counting. The hooded coat will be perfect for the rumored El Nino rain season that every meteorologist seems to be buzzing about, while the short work coat — complete with detachable sleeves (!) — is the perfect transitional piece for everyday sunshine. Plus, there’s nothing classier than a traditional coat, regardless of weather.
2. Red Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater ($129.90)
There’s so much to love about this pop-of-red cashmere sweater, which is pretty much the epitome of the ‘60s nerd-chic look. Throw it over a pair of relaxed trousers for some major Joan Didion vibes.
3. Cashmere Blended Cape ($189.90)
Every woman should wear a fancy cape at some point in their life, especially when it’s a chic asymmetrical cashmere blend one.
4. Extra-Fine Merino Flare V Neck Sweater ($49.90)
A cream sweater is a closet staple, and we love the deep neck and slightly flared hemline of this option. Paired with a knee-length matching cream skirt, it’s an easy yet sophisticated take the on-trend monochromatic outfit.
5. Lambswool Cropped Sweater ($49.90; pictured above)
Turquoise is the perfect complement to a wardrobe brimming with neutral tones (guilty) and basics. Toss this sweater over a pair of high-rise flare jeans for fall-appropriate take on ‘70s dressing, or throw it over your shoulder as an oversize scarf.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day