- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Universal Pictures’ animated Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is set to hit theaters on March 2, but anticipation and buzz have already driven sales of Dr. Seuss books higher, The New York Post reported.
The Lorax itself is number 59 on USA Today‘s latest list of best-selling books, up from the 171th rank that it held last week, the paper highlighted. But the positive effect on book sales doesn’t seem to stop there as several other Dr. Seuss classics have also recorded gains.
Green Eggs and Ham has jumped from number 219 to 47 on the book sales list, while One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish has climbed to the 64th spot, up from 336, according to the Post. And The Cat in the Hat has risen from rank 392 to the number 93.
Lorax features the voices of Zac Efron, Taylor Swift and Danny DeVito.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day