- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA Network has promoted Frank DeRose to senior vice president, program scheduling and strategic planning, announced Jane Blaney, executive vice president, programming, acquisitions and scheduling.
In the new post, he will oversee the scheduling teams for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD.
“I’ve worked with Frank for over 20 years and I’ve always said he has one of the best ‘scheduling guts’ in the business,” said Blaney. “He has been an invaluable part of our success and this well-deserved promotion reflects the great work he does for USA, Cloo and UniHD.”
Prior to joining USA, DeRose worked at Lifetime, Viacom International and Showtime. He also spent time as a writer/producer for MCA-TV, WNEW-TV, CBS/Fox Video, Buena Vista Television and IBM/Microsoft.
The news comes after the No. 1 cable network hired comedy executive Melanie Frankel, dipping its toe in the space.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day