- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Minidress by top fashion house. Check. Plunging neckline. Check. Tousled blonde hair. Check. Handsome arm candy. Ch…Oops.
Gossip Girl star Blake Lively forgot to bring her steady beau, Ryan Reynolds, to the Venice Film Festival party for “Gucci Premiere: The Directors Cut”, starring Lively and directed by Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive).
The short film was shot at the historic Sheats Goldstein Residence, one of the most decadent locations in Beverly Hills with an unparalleled view of the city.
Since Lively is the official face of the Gucci Premiere fragrance, she naturally wore a skin-tight, sparkling burgundy Gucci cocktail dress with Gucci sandals and a Gucci horsebit bracelet. And of course, she posed with Gucci President and CEO Patrizio di Marco (left) and Creative Director Frida Giannini.
Too bad Reynolds missed this great party. He and Lively are relatively new love birds and haven’t made their romance public. While they’ve photographed together in their personal lives, they have scrupulously avoided any tandem red carpet perp walks.
But sooner or later, it’s gotta happen.
Watch the video screened at Venice below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day