- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
World champion tennis player Venus Williams has listed her Hollywood Hills pied-a-terre for $1.799 million, reports real estate website Trulia.
The midcentury post-and-beam home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is set in the heart of Nichols Canyon, an area of the hills that begins at Hollywood Boulevard on its south end and snakes its way north into the hills below Mulholland Drive. A gated drive leads up to the modestly sized house, which has been recently updated with a new kitchen. The spacious lot with a large pool and deck area commands expansive canyon views.
STORY: Hollywood’s Ski Getaways: Luxe Real Estate in Peak Markets Aspen and Tahoe
Williams purchased the property in September 2005 for $1.9 million, meaning that if she finds a buyer for the 1,528-square-foot home built in 1955 at its current listing price, she’ll take a loss of just over $100,000.
Not that this is her only property. The tennis pro also co-owns a six-bedroom, eight-bathroom, 8,478-square-foot estate in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., with her sister, Serena Williams. They each have their own identical wings and share the common areas.
Christine Taylor of Gibson International has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day