- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Designer Vera Wang, a style icon for her wedding dresses, recently bought a four-bedroom home in Beverly Hills.
The New Yorker insists she’s not moving to Los Angeles full-time, but she’s proud enough of her new digs to show them off in the February issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
Her four-bedroom minimalist estate, with unobstructed views of Century City, is exhaustively documented by photographer Douglas Friedman in the magazine — though you might find your attention drawn to Wang’s choice of wardrobe. The 62-year-old mother of two posed in a swimsuit.
And the suit, a strapless one-piece from Parisian swimwear purveyors Eres, reveals a physique women half Wang’s age would probably envy.
“The next thing I knew, I was there in a swimsuit,” Wang told the magazine of her initially modest intentions for the poolside shoot. “The funny thing is that I’m the girl who no one sees at the beach. Ask anyone who’s traveled with me. Normally, I’m in so many layers, I look like Lawrence of Arabia.”
Even after seeing the finished product, Wang remained humble about her impressive figure.
“I’m a little horrified,” she admitted, “But I still love that bustier.”