- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Literary agency Verve is going bi-coastal, launching a New York office.
The agency has hired New York-based Chris Till, formerly of CAA, to run the office. Till will help build a team repping theatre, talent, unscripted and publishing from the East Coast, per the company’s announcement.
“We are excited to plant the Verve flag in one of the greatest cities in the world!” Verve said in a statement. “Chris and his team will be another megaphone for Verve voices.”
Till brings over 20 years experience as a literary agent representing clients across theater, film and television. During his career, he has worked with various Oscar, Emmy and Tony Award-winning writers and directors and has repped two recipients of the Pulitzer Prize in Drama.
Before joining Verve, TIll spent twelve years at CAA where he worked with Ayad Akhtar, David Bryan, Jon Hartmere, Robert Horn, Jennifer Lee, Bob Martin and Beau Willimon, among others.
Said Till: “This agency exemplifies the very best in client focused representation and this city contains some of the greatest established and emerging talent. What a perfect match.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day