- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Continuing the theme of its most recent fashion show, Dolce & Gabbana’s #ItaliaIsLove-inspired spring 2016 campaign features a healthy dose of models doing what they do best — taking selfies.
However, to add a bit of the family aspect that was the theme of its fall 2015 campaign, the label juxtaposed the models with a classic Italian setting for the backdrop. Like any good representation of Italy, the brand’s portrayal of a traditional marketplace includes spaghetti, old women serving spaghetti and young men serenading women eating spaghetti.
Read more Anne Hathaway Debuts Growing Baby Bump
Additional images of the campaign also portray Asian travelers taking in the culture, which the company described on Instagram as the coming together of “locals and tourists, those who know the Italian life and those who want to embrace it, feast together, chat, have fun and take selfies as tokens of their vacation and the new people they meet.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day