- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brad Schenck has joined ICM Partners as a senior agent, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
On Thursday, THR reported his departure from Paradigm, spending 13 years in the agency’s talent department, acting as co-head from 2015 to early this year.
Clients confirmed to follow Schenck to ICM include Hawaii Five-0 star Scott Caan, Designated Survivor‘s Natascha McElhone, Suicide Squad star Jay Hernandez, Julian McMahon, Eliza Dushku, Craig T. Nelson, John Benjamin Hickey, Stockard Channing, Orlando Jones and James Lafferty, as well as Bob Saget, Jean Reno, Tricia Helfer and Jonathan Cake.
“I’m thrilled to join ICM Partners for the next chapter in my career,” Schenck said in a statement. “Many of my new colleagues have been friends for over 15 years.”
Oct. 20, 3:39 p.m. Edited to add more clients following Schenck from Paradigm to ICM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day