- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
People’s 30th annual announcement of their Sexiest Man Alive is here and the honor for 2015 has been bestowed upon sexy soccer star, dad, and husband of Victoria, David Beckham. Beckham humbly says, “I never feel that I’m an attractive, sexy person.” Clearly, everyone in the world would beg to differ.
When speaking to his effortless masculine-cool style, Beckham says, “I like to wear nice clothes and nice suits and look and feel good, but I don’t ever think of myself [as sexy].” That’s not to say that his style was always as polished as it is now. Beckham divulges that the style phase that wife Victoria couldn’t bring herself to support was his early-2000s ponytail period. Around the same time, Beckham says that he once attempted to rock a John Galliano suit jacket with half of a pink bra sewn into the inside pocket. His wife’s response? “You are NOT wearing that?” Pink bra suit jacket aside, Victoria goes on to tell People, “David has good taste. I like the way he dresses. He’s naturally very stylish.”
The Sexiest Man Alive crown is passed down to Beckham from 2014’s reigning sexiest, Aussie movie star Chris Hemsworth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day