- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As a budding soccer star and high-fashion collector of labels like Gucci, Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren, 3-year-old Harper Beckham has it all — and now, with the help of her famous mum, Victoria Beckham, she’s ready to give back.
Victoria will sell 25 of Harper’s old designer digs (among them you can find a Chloe sheepskin coat, a Roksanda Ilincic shift dress and toddler-sized Dr. Martens) to raise money for the Save the Children Foundation as part of its Fashion Saves Lives campaign. The charity, which raises money to save kids from preventable deaths worldwide, also received donations from the likes of Kate Moss, Stanley Tucci and Jade Jagger. You can snag their items on the foundation’s eBay page between June 18 and June 28.
Unfortunately for us, most of Harper’s hand-me-down donations are between sizes “2 years” and “3 years,” meaning we won’t be able to rock them (which is a shame because those patent Marc Jacobs cat flats are to die for). Maybe next time, Victoria might consider a little designer donation from her own closet.
— Save the Children US (@SavetheChildren) June 10, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day