- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In anticipation of Victoria Beckham’s Target collection next month, she’s unveiled her first TV commercial for the collaboration.
On Wednesday, the pop star-turned-designer took to Instagram to tease the visual ad by photographer Willy Vanderperre. The commercial sees adult and kid models frolicking around in Beckham’s feminine, playful color-block designs. But the best part? The ad is set to the Spice Girls’ 1997 hit “Spice Up Your Life.” Perhaps this is the former Spice Girl’s way of celebrating the 20th anniversary of the girl group’s debut album since she won’t be able to take part in the Spice Girls reunion. Either way, Beckham is getting us through hump day with one of our favorite tunes.
As for the VBxTarget collection, it’ll feature more than 200 pieces including women’s tops, bottoms, dresses and rompers. The range will also offer styles for girls in toddler and baby sizes, marking the first time Beckham has designed childrenswear.
The designer decided to partner with Target because she “loved the idea of opening the brand up to a wider audience and being able to share my vision with a broader customer base.”
The VBxTarget collection drops April 9. Get ready.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day