- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Angels are headed to London — the Victoria’s Secret Angels, that is.
On Tuesday, supermodels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel joined Victoria’s Secret chief marketing director Ed Razek at the retailer’s Bond Street store to announce that the annual runway show will move to London next winter.
The show — which took place in New York last year, with previous ones held in L.A. and Miami — will be held at Earls Court on Dec. 2. According to Vogue UK, Razek said the brand wanted to bring the show to the British capital since 1998, but “candidly, we weren’t well-known enough here until we opened the stores. We have six stores in the U.K. now.”
Razek has also asked British model Cara Delevingne — who celebrated her sister Poppy‘s Coachella bachelorette party on Saturday — to return to the runway.
As for the show’s high priority guests, the Angels said that Prince Harry is welcomed to have a “front-row seat.” Now we wonder what Kate Middleton has to say about that.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day