- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry’s smash “Dark Horse,” featuring Juicy J, is the most-viewed video of 2014 to date, according to YouTube, with nearly 500 million plays.
Shakira has the two after that. “Can’t Remember to Forget You,” featuring Rihanna, is No. 2 with more than 350 million plays, followed by her World Cup track, “La La La (Brazil 2014),” featuring Carolinhos Brown.
Another World Cup anthem, “We Are One (Ole Ola),” the official 2014 FIFA song, is next, while Enrique Iglesias’ “Bailando Espanol),” featuring Descemer Buene and Gente De Zona, rounds out the Top 5.
The Chainsmokers’ novelty smash “#SELFIE” is No. 6, followed by Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” featuring Charlie XCX at No. 7, Frozen’s “Let It Go” at No. 8 and Jason Derulo’s “Wiggle” featuring Snoop Dogg at No. 9.
Iglesias grabs his second video in the Top 10 with “El Perdedor” featuring Marco Antonio Solis.
For a complete playlist, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day