- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Benedict Cumberbatch is the latest British boldface to be featured in a Jaguar ad.
“Some don’t know that Jaguar is one of the fastest growing luxury automotive brands,” says the Sherlock actor in voiceover, “but they certainly do.” The ad then shows models from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi that scram after a white Jaguar XFR Growler gives a fierce roar. “Oh, it’s good to be bad,” closes Cumberbatch, complete with a #GoodToBeBad hashtag at the bottom of the ad.
VIDEO: Super Bowl: Ben Kingsley Leads British Invasion in Jaguar ‘Rendezvous
The TV commercial follows the car company’s slick, spy-themed spot featuring Ben Kingsley, Tom Hiddleston and Mark Strong. The 60-second spot — which was laden with cinematic action and British drollery — was the first Super Bowl spot for Jaguar.
Watch the ad below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”