- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I don’t even know how many films we have done together,” admits actress Cameron Diaz while sitting down with her go-to makeup artist, Lona Vigi, and hairstylist, Robin Fredriksz, for THR‘s Beauty Issue.
Diaz first met Vigi when the makeup artist was recommended to her for the production of 2002’s The Sweetest Thing. Fredriksz started working with Diaz during Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.
“That was it, the two of them became my go-to glam squad,” says the Annie star.
Besides movies, Fredriksz and Vigi also work to get Diaz red-carpet ready for premieres and awards shows.
“It’s always an equation for every red carpet,” explains the 42-year-old actress. “Once we have a dress, then these two go off of the inspiration of that dress and then these two try to complete the look, together.”
Although Diaz implicitly trusts her team, she does admit that there is one thing she will never allow Fredriksz to do: “She always wants to put hair extension in my hair and I never let her.”
See more videos by subscribing to THR’s YouTube Page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day