- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elisabeth Moss loved the black-and-red beaded J. Mendel gown she wore to this year’s Golden Globes, but her Globe trophy was her favorite accessory.
“I added that accessory on my own afterward,” the Mad Men actress said during an exclusive shoot with The Hollywood Reporter. Her stylist Karla Welch adds, “I wasn’t upset about it. We encourage that kind of addition.”
Welch, who is No. 4 on The Hollywood Reporter’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists of 2014 (with her styling partner Kemal Harris), notes another dress she liked on Moss. “I loved the Andrew Gn from the Emmys, the black and white.” Adds Moss: “That was gorgeous, my favorite award show dress, I think.”
A defining style moment for the actress was a low-cut and sheer paneled black Georges Hobeika jumpsuit she wore for the Audi pre-Golden Globes party. While she didn’t think she could pull off the look, Welch convinced her otherwise.
“She literally harassed me about it. And then when I ended up wearing it, we just texted her ‘jumpsuit,’ ” says Moss.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day