- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I was like, ‘Um, by the way, if your girlfriend ever needs anybody to do her makeup, let me know,” recalls Streicher of what she told the Office alum. Blunt also notes: “She said, ‘I want to get my hands on that face.’ She did and it’s been on my face ever since.”
One of this year’s most memorable makeup moments for the British beauty was her back-to-back-to-back Edge of Tomorrow premiere appearances, which included a “light eye, berry lip” look in London and “a very dark, angular, dynamic eye” for the Paris screening. Though it might be hard to believe, that latter look was done in the airplane toilet, which, Blunt says with a chuckle, “was pretty cool.”
As for whether or not the makeup maven still sees Blunt’s husband, she says, “I don’t see John very much anymore. No.” Sorry, John.
See more videos by subscribing to THR’s YouTube Page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day