- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures on Wednesday released the first trailer for its upcoming Brad Pitt movie Fury.
The World War II film takes place in April 1945 as the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre. Pitt plays a battle-hardened Army sergeant named Wardaddy who leads his five-man Sherman tank crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempt to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
LIST Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films Revealed
The movie’s tagline: “War never ends quietly.”
Fury also stars Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena, Jon Bernthal and Jason Isaacs. The movie is set to hit theaters Nov. 14.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize