- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Franco may have been embarrassed over unknowingly pursuing a 17-year-old girl via Instagram recently, but the 35-year-old actor isn’t done chasing after other ladies — at least, not in his new short film for Gucci, in which he’s seen going after a woman at L.A.’s Chateau Marmont on Sunset Boulevard.
In the retro-inspired, melodramatic clip — directed by and starring Franco, who’s also the face of Gucci’s Made to Measure fragrance for men — sees the Palo Alto actor pursuing model Natalia Bonifacci (she’s 28) at the famous West Hollywood hotel, with Daddy’s song “The Charming Man” setting the seductive mood. The one-minute spot was made as part of Gucci’s spring campaign for its Techno Color sunglasses collection.
Franco also teased his new Gucci film on Instagram, and don’t worry — no scandal was involved, at least, that we know of.
Catch Franco riding off into the sunset with Bonifacci, after making out in front of a Gucci billboard, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Monday Night Football