- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joy Behar lost her temper on The View Tuesday while discussing Republican Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle‘s campaign ad, which has been accused of being racist because it features Hispanic men and refers to illegal aliens.
Interrupted Sherri Shepherd, “And we’re praying for you!”
“I am not praying for her,” snapped Behar. “She’s going to hell, this bitch!”
Barbara Walters half-threatened, “If she curses one more time, I’m going to walk off this show!”
On Oct. 14, Behar and Whoopi Goldberg stormed off The View’s set after getting into a heated debate with Bill O’Reilley about Muslims and the proposed mosque near the 9-11 site.
ABC’s The View is holding strong ratings-wise against CBS competitor, The Talk, which premiered Monday, Oct. 18, Nielsen numbers released Tuesday show. But The Talk, the first network daytime show to be launched in a decade, is closing in on One Life to Live, which currently leads its time slot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day