- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Judy Greer has spent so much of her career telling people that she doesn’t know what they recognize her from that she decided to write a book about it.
I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star chronicles Greer’s path from small-town Michigan to Hollywood stardom – except hers is a particular kind of stardom in which an actor who has appeared in more than 80 films and television shows is still not a household name. Not that she’s complaining.
In this exclusive video for Pret-a-Reporter, Greer shares some pointers from her book on how fans can approach her without revealing they don’t really know who she is (“You’re great – remind me of your name again?”) and confirms that she was not in Bridesmaids, Sex and the City, 30 Rock or Glee. To remember exactly how you do know Greer – because trust us, you definitely do – check out her book from Doubleday, which hits shelves this Tuesday.
Watch the video, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football