- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Judy Greer has spent so much of her career telling people that she doesn’t know what they recognize her from that she decided to write a book about it.
I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star chronicles Greer’s path from small-town Michigan to Hollywood stardom – except hers is a particular kind of stardom in which an actor who has appeared in more than 80 films and television shows is still not a household name. Not that she’s complaining.
In this exclusive video for Pret-a-Reporter, Greer shares some pointers from her book on how fans can approach her without revealing they don’t really know who she is (“You’re great – remind me of your name again?”) and confirms that she was not in Bridesmaids, Sex and the City, 30 Rock or Glee. To remember exactly how you do know Greer – because trust us, you definitely do – check out her book from Doubleday, which hits shelves this Tuesday.
Watch the video, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball