- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to Kristen Stewart‘s cool yet glamorous style, the Twilight star has her stylist Tara Swennen — who ranks at No. 20 on The Hollywood Reporter‘s Top 25 Power Stylists this year — to thank for dressing her in show-stopping outfits.
Changing between a Chanel jacket and shorts in our exclusive shoot, Stewart reveals that she and her stylist have worked together since she was 14, when Swennen styled her for the Into the Wild premiere at the 2007 Toronto Film Festival.
“You were in Chanel — the first look we ever did,” recalls Swennen with Stewart.
What makes the pair work so well together? “We really try to push the envelope,” says Stewart, who’s the current face of Chanel. “We never like to do something we’ve done before. She reminds me that I like to be daring.”
The 23-year-old actress also tells THR about some of her favorite Swennen-styled outfits — memorably, the nude lace gown by Zuhair Murad at The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 premiere and the checkered Louis Vuitton jumpsuit she wore in Tokyo to promote the final Twilight film. And watch for the great moment when the pair share a sweet high-five from our shoot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade