- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s confirmed: Pharrell Williams is Karl Lagerfeld‘s latest muse for Chanel’s new movie. It was previously reported that the musician’s flick with the Kaiser would debut during Chanel’s Metiers d’Art presentation in Austria next month, but the French fashion house is giving us an early sneak peek with a teaser posted on Monday.
Cara Delevingne stars alongside the “Happy” singer in Chanel’s unveiling of Reincarnation, which sees the pair playing a reincarnated Austrian royal couple who come to life from a painting. According to WWD, the film’s soundtrack, “CC the World,” also features vocals from Williams and Delevingne. Sounds like those rumors about the supermodel-actress making music with Williams were true after all.
Reincarnation will be shown Dec. 1, a day before Chanel’s Metiers d’Art show. Until then, check out the clip below.
3:05 p.m. Monday, Dec. 1: Check out the entire film below. Enjoy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day