- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Two months after Bertrand Bonello‘s Saint Laurent biopic debuted at Cannes Film Festival, a trailer for the fashion flick has surfaced online.
PHOTOS Yves Saint Laurent on the Red Carpet
Saint Laurent stars Gaspard Ulliel, who plays the iconic fashion designer, along with Lea Seydoux as YSL’s longtime muse Loulou de la Falaise and Louis Garrel as socialite Jacques de Bascher. The preview is in French, so we’re not entirely sure what the actors are saying, but let’s be honest, we’re really watching to check out the clothes in the film, which features historic consultant Olivier Chatenet‘s own vintage YSL collection.
Unlike the Yves Saint Laurent film directed by Jalil Lespert, Yves Saint Laurent’s business partner and former life partner Pierre Berge hasn’t officially approved Bonello’s movie. Bummer, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be racing to the theater whenever it’s released in the U.S.
Until then, check out the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day