- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Heading into the Christmas/New Year’s holiday break, a lot of studios that are about to release their awards hopefuls are dreaming of the sort of success that Warner Bros.’ Gravity enjoyed upon its non-holiday release on Oct. 4.
In the face of the end-of-the-year barrage, Warner Bros. doesn’t want people to forget what a critical and commercial hit their 3D space opera was, so it’s releasing a new featurette that includes behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the film and interviews with director/co-writer/co-film editor Alfonso Cuaron, lead actress Sandra Bullock, supporting actor George Clooney, co-writer Jonas Cuaron, producer David Heyman, production designer Andy Nicholson, co-film editor Mark Sanger, visual effects supervisor Tim Webber, composer Steven Price and supervising sound editor Glenn Freemantle.
Gravity received favorable reviews from 97 percent of film critics, has grossed more than $650 million worldwide and has been nominated for the top SAG, Golden Globe and Critics’ Choice awards, among others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day