- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chanel’s new No. 5 campaign, directed by Baz Luhrmann, has arrived. After teasing the clip a few days ago, Chanel has finally made it possible to watch the video in its entirety and witness Gisele Bundchen in her small-screen debut in the three-minute short film, You’re The One That I Want.
The video — featuring a soundtrack from Lo-Fang‘s single “You’re the One That I Want” — sees the supermodel catching some waves on her Chanel surfboard (or surfbort?) before receiving a love letter from her admirer (played by Wild actor Michiel Huisman). Though she doesn’t read it right away, it must have been one hell of a note, as she gets wide-eyed after reading it and ditches her Chanel shoot with Luhrmann to find her bearded love.
Unlike the French fashion house’s last campaign, this one doesn’t involve any, um, awkward monologue — just dramatic Great Gatsby-esque moments and of course, lots of glitz and glamour.
Check out the clip below and enjoy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi