- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor, who appears on the cover of the May 9 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine, lounged about on stylish couches and chatted amiably about a Neighbors scene featuring plenty of skin from him and Rogen.
“I think if I tried to give Seth a pointer on a shirtless scene, he would probably punch me in the face,” Efron said in between shots.
At one point in the film, the onscreen foes end up shirtless outside an Abercrombie & Fitch, with real shoppers walking by. Director Nicholas Stoller urged Efron and Rogen to entice customers inside, but to their embarrassment no one obliged.
“We couldn’t get a single person to come into Abercrombie & Fitch, which was troubling,” Efron told THR.
Efron was photographed March 31 by Ruven Afanador at No Vacancy in Los Angeles. Watch the video above for more, including the THR cover star doing his best impersonation of Matthew McConaughey‘s Oscar acceptance speech.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day