- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vin Diesel doesn’t seem to be too furious about this latest news.
The actor, best known for his role in Universal’s Fast & Furious franchise, welcomed a baby with girlfriend Paloma Jimenez, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. This is the couple’s third child.
In a Facebook post Monday, Diesel shared a photo of himself with the newborn, along with the lyrics to the Louis Armstrong song “What a Wonderful World.”
Universal had planned the film’s world premiere for March 10 at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, but sources told The Hollywood Reporter the event was called off due to Jimenez and Diesel’s soon-to-arrive bundle of joy. Furious 7, which is likely headed for a huge opening weekend at the box office, opens in theaters on April 3.
The couple also have a six-year-old daughter, Hania, and a four-year-old son, Vincent.
Diesel’s Facebook post can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day