- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Viola Davis walks the red carpet in a beautiful Zac Posen dusty rose gown, Stuart Weitzmen shoes and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels at the 2015 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (Feb. 22) in Hollywood.
Viola Davis’s presence is an equally prominent on television and theater screens. Homebound viewers have familiarized themselves with Davis’s simpatico wiseness and wit through multiple seasons of United States of Tara and How to Get Away With Murder. People who are into movies, really into movies, have recognized Davis’s talents with Oscar nominations for her stellar work in Doubt (2008) and The Help (2011).
Davis is gracing the 2015 Oscar get-together as a presenter. As long as she’s in the building, she might be tempted to start a little whisper campaign about who she’d like to see more of there next time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day