- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Of course everything about Beyonce‘s ensemble for Sunday’s VMAs was flawless. We’d expect no less from the star, who was honored with 2014 Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award after giving a showstopping performance with a 15-minute medley. No detail was too small, from her seriously blinged out Lorraine Schwartz door-knocker earrings and intricate Nicolas Jebran gown to her natural, glowy makeup and chrome manicure.
“When I saw Beyonce’s outfit I noticed it looked like reflective glass so I needed to give her options that would pop but not compete against the outfit,” celebrity manicurist Lisa Logan tells Pret-a-Reporter. “The chrome was the most neutral but flashy color I could choose. She wanted a shiny shade and was drawn to that one.”
“Beyonce always wears her nails a natural almond shape, so we kept it for the show,” adds Logan, who finished the look with a coat of Nails inc. Gel Effect Top Coat. As always, we want what she has. At least this time, it’s attainable.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day