- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Surprise! Vogue‘s September cover has leaked online, and shockingly, it doesn’t feature a famous starlet or musician as we’ve all come to expect over the last few years (such as Jennifer Lawrence, Lady Gaga, Halle Berry and Charlize Theron). Seen on various social media posts (look here and here), the fashion bible’s September cover features “it” supermodels Joan Smalls, Cara Delevingne and Karlie Kloss, who are dubbed by the Conde Nast glossy as “The Instagirls.”
If the cover is, in fact, real, could this be part the return of models on magazine covers? Most recently, Christy Turlington appeared on Vogue UK‘s July 2014 issue, Miranda Kerr graced Lucky‘s June/July 2014 cover, Kate Upton landed V Magazine‘s February 2014 cover and Joan Smalls posed for Elle‘s January 2014 cover, to name a few. Delevingne even covers Vogue UK‘s September issue this year (damn). If this is the case, we’d like to see more please.
A spokesperson for Vogue declined to comment at the time of Pret-a-Reporter‘s request.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day