- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carson Daly is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Siri Pinter.
The news was first reported by Us Weekly on Sunday, a day after the food blogger was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand.
Daly and Pinter already have two kids together: a 3-year-old son, Jack, and a 13-month-old daughter, Etta Jones.
Daly, 40, was previously engaged to Tara Reid.
Daly hosts NBC’s singing competition The Voice. He also just signed on as a digital/social media correspondent for NBC’s Today, where he is in charge of the show’s new digital studio dubbed the “Orange Room,” and inked a first-look deal for scripted and unscripted shows with the network.
He has hosted the network’s late-night show Last Call With Carson Daly since 2002.
Pinter, 32, runs her own blog called Siriously Delicious. She also worked in television for six years as a writer and producer before giving birth to their first child, with credits such as associate producer on New Year’s Eve With Carson Daly.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day