- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warren Buffet isn’t sure who Kim Kardashian is exactly.
When Time magazine asked the billionaire businessman and philanthropist what he thought of the reality star, he replied, “I’ve seen her name, but I wouldn’t be able to tell what she does but put her name in the paper.”
Buffet may not care about Kim, but a California group called Courage Campaign does. They’ve launched a website at TaxKimK.com, which calls for Kardashian to pay her share in taxes.
The group claims: “Kim Kardashian made more than $12 million in 2010, but she only paid 1% more in taxes than a middle-class Californian. That’s not OK.”
As The Hollywood Reporter exclusively reported, the Kardashians made $65 million dollars in 2010. Kim also reportedly earned $1.5 million from People Magazine for her exclusive wedding photos. Then just 72 days after her fairytale wedding, Kardashian filed for divorce from husband Kris Humphries.
The Courage Campaign posted this video to YouTube, illustrating Kardashian’s wealth:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day