- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adele continued on her quest to make everyone in the country cry before noon when she stopped by the Today show Wednesday morning (Nov. 25) for a little pre-Thanksgiving treat.
She performed her tune “Million Years Ago,” continuing her plan of singing different songs off 25 for different shows, having previously highlighted “Hello,” “When We Were Young,” and “Water Under the Bridge.”
She also spoke to Matt Lauer about her life these days — and the incredible response to 25 thus far.
“It’s pretty overwhelming, but it’s incredible,” Adele said about the response to her blockbuster album, saying she felt she was “more prepared” this time around for the attention her work brings. She noted that she now has a child, and that gives her a pretty great perspective on all the craziness that surrounds her album release.
“My son comes everywhere with me,” she explained. “He’s the first person I see in the morning and last person I see at night. … I make time for him, like I always have. That’s one of the reasons I’ve been away [from the industry] for so long. My kid is more important. My kid comes first; my music comes second.”
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day