- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twelve-year-old singer/ukulele player Grace VanderWaal had a priceless reaction to a gift she received from Taylor Swift in congratulations for winning the latest season of America’s Got Talent.
Currently, Swift’s picture pops up on Google when you search VanderWaal’s name.
On Friday night, VanderWaal tweeted a must-see video of herself excitedly jumping up and down in front of a large bouquet of flowers gifted to her by the pop star. “Taylor Swift sent me this!” the young singer screams loudly. “Words can not explain how honored I am for this.. thank. You. SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!” she wrote in the tweet.
After her golden run through season 11 of America’s Got Talent, VanderWaal was crowned the winner during the show’s finale on Wednesday night. The young talent was a frontrunner from her very first audition, when she played an original song, “I Don’t Know My Name.” Judge Simon Cowell was so impressed with VanderWaal that he dubbed her “the next Taylor Swift.”
— Grace VanderWaal (@GraceVanderWaal) September 17, 2016
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day