- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer took the stage in an oversized suit jacket and high-waisted pants to match, along with black leather gloves. Throughout the performance, the cameras flashed to stars like Taylor Swift dancing along. Ciara’s son, Future, could also be seen bopping along in the audience with the singer’s husband, NFL quarterback Russell Wilson.
“Thinkin Bout You” comes from Beauty Marks, Ciara’s upcoming seventh studio album, which is set to be released May 10.
Her performance comes a day after she spoke at The Hollywood Reporter’s inaugural Empowerment in Entertainment event.
Additional performers at this year’s ceremony include the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift with Brendon Urie, BTS featuring Halsey, Ariana Grande, Tori Kelly, Madonna and Maluma, Khalid and Icon Award recipient Mariah Carey.
The 2019 BBMAs are being hosted by Kelly Clarkson for the second year in a row from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and airing on NBC.
The Billboard Music Awards are produced by Dick Clark Productions — a division of Valence Media, the parent company of the Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade