- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So what will it be: #Covered or #Uncovered? Such an important David Beckham decision requires a deeper look.
H&M previously announced that fans can choose which ad for Beckham’s Bodywear will air during the Super Bowl, and that viewers will be able to purchase the collection directly from Samsung Smart TVs during the game.
PHOTOS: 10 Perfect Work-to-Weekend Totes
The brand uploaded a behind-the-scenes short on Thursday, with Beckham running barefoot, leaping from buildings and performing other stunts while dressed in barely-there bodywear.
“He’s a magnet — you very much move toward him,” says director Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives) of Beckham in the short. “I needed to have David do all his own stunts. It always had to be David, even if it meant running on roofs, or jumping or climbing hundreds of feet up in the air.”
Watch the video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis
Christina Applegate Slams Candace Owens’ Criticism of Underwear Ad Featuring Model in Wheelchair: “My Rage Is Keeping Me Awake”
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney