- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Tuesday’s presidential election were decided by celebrity endorsements, Hillary Clinton would win decidedly with the quantity and caliber of stars backing her campaign. So, maybe you can’t fault Donald Trump for mispronouncing the name of one of the biggest A-listers around — Beyonce.
At a rally Monday in Raleigh, N.C., Trump called out power couple Beyonce and Jay Z for supporting Clinton’s campaign, but messed up Beyonce’s name in the process, calling her “Beyoncee.”
Maybe it’s a subtle attempt at throwing some shade to show he’s not bothered by one of the world’s biggest superstars siding with his opponent, but if Trump is trying to tell us he’s in touch with the American public, he’d be right to learn the Queen Bey’s name.
Watch the clip here:
— Matt Young (@MattYoung) November 7, 2016
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day