- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The comedy follows aspiring musicians Lars (Ferrell) and Sigrit (McAdams), who are given the opportunity of a lifetime to represent their country at the Eurovision Song Contest.
Dan Stevens, Demi Lovato and Pierce Brosnan also star in the David Dobkin-directed film. Ferrell co-wrote the film with Andrew Steele.
The trailer opens with Sigrit explaining that the duo, whose band name is Fire Saga, have dreamed about competing in the Eurovision Song Contest since they were children.
After the band is booed while performing at a bar, Lars says that no one in Iceland, including his father (Brosnan), takes them seriously.
“We have to prove to Iceland and my extremely handsome father that my life hasn’t been a waste,” says Lars.
Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga will be available to stream on Netflix on June 26.
Watch the full trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day