- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thelma and Louise can still cause a scene.
See the full list here: Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
“We each have a certain level of how much people recognize us when we’re on our own,” Davis tells The Hollywood Reporter. “But when they see us both walking down street in New York, there’s a lot of traffic stopping and ‘Oh my god!’ “
The pair also sparked an online frenzy with a selfie they took during the cover shoot for this week’s issue of The Hollywood Reporter. The photo promptly went viral when Sarandon tweeted it on June 20 in a composite with the famous selfie taken in Thelma & Louise.
Davis also revealed that while filming, she got a little distracted thanks to a generous amount of Evian being sprayed on Brad Pitt’s abs.
— Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon) June 19, 2014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day