- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In addition to releasing The Interview into 300 indie theaters across the nation on Christmas Day, Sony also will make the controversial comedy available on several digital outlets, beginning Christmas Eve.
If you can’t make it to the theater to watch Seth Rogen and James Franco‘s characters try to assassinate the North Korean leader, there are several options available for online viewing, beginning at 10 a.m. PT on Dec. 24.
Viewers can watch The Interview on Google Play, YouTube Movies, Microsoft’s Xbox Video and the dedicated website www.seetheinterview.com at a price of $5.99. The film can also be purchased in HD for $14.99.
Below is specific instructions for watching The Interview on each platform:
*Google Play: the movie is available to buy or rent at play.google.com, and can be watched in the Play Movies & TV app on Android and iOS phones or tablets, or streamed in the living room via Chromecast, Roku or the Nexus Player.
*SeetheInterview.com: In addition, The Interview is available at the dedicated website www.seetheinterview.com, which is sponsored by Sony Pictures and powered by Kernel, with payments through Stripe, a secure payment platform.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade