- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Corden is pulling out all the stops during his trip back home to England for a week of The Late Late Show from jolly old London. In addition to hopping in the car for a “Carpool Karaoke” trip with Ed Sheeran, Corden took to the streets for the latest edition of another series, “Crosswalk the Musical.”
With help from Sir Ben Kingsley, Corden and the gang suited up for a practically perfect rendition of Mary Poppins with Corden bravely taking on the lead role with Kingsley as his Dick Van Dyke, Bert.
While James didn’t say he’s better than Julie Andrews (actually, he did), the screen legend certainly never tried to dance with giant wooden spoons and sugar cubes in the middle of daytime London traffic while dodging death stares from cabbies and double-decker bus passengers.
Watch the extended version of Corden’s street theater below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day