- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Carpool Karaoke” just keeps getting funnier.
The latest edition saw Justin Bieber go for a ride along with Late Late Show host James Corden. Along with running through some of Bieber’s monster hits, the pair also found time to take selfies with randoms and discuss relationships and Bieber’s underwear policy, as well as the meaning of “swag.”
Corden and Bieber both gave full-throated performances of “Baby,” “Boyfriend” and “Where Are U Now,” but beyond the medley of hits, the video showed a playful, relaxed and self-deprecating side of the pop superstar.
The Late Late Show segment has proved to be comedy gold and a viral-video sensation. It all began with Mariah Carey impressing viewers with an impromptu run-through of her vocal range, followed by Jennifer Hudson singing at a drive-thru.
The question now is: After Mariah, JHud and Bieber, whom will Corden pick up for the next session of “Carpool Karaoke”?
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day