- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julia Roberts has said a number of memorable movie lines over her career, and she can still remember them.
When asked whether she remembered those lines because they’re so well-known or if she can do that with all of her movies, Roberts said it’s likely the latter.
“For the most part I probably can because you just grind it in there so hard so that it feels like your own thoughts,” she explained.
The actress also talked about how much her kids are aware that their mom is a movie star. She also revealed that her Snow White film Mirror Mirror was a big hit among her kids’ classmates and made them upset with her.
“When Mirror Mirror came out, all the kids in their class saw it and I wouldn’t let them see it, so they felt they were being penalized for being my children,” she explained. “And I said, well, I’m not very pleasant in the movie. I pull [co-star] Lily [Collins‘] hair and I might slap her a couple of times. And I don’t want to scare you.”
Roberts also talked about her career, including her work in the Emmy-nominated The Normal Heart, and whether she would have survived breaking into Hollywood with the current level of scrutiny.
Watch her full interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day