- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The commercial for Justin Bieber’s new perfume, Someday, has just been released.
The spot features a female spraying on the perfume, which Bieber apparently finds so irresistible he can’t refrain from sniffing her neck repeatedly. The also seem to defy gravity as they float around together.
The ad, which Yahoo called “hilariously wacky,” will reportedly air Tuesday night during the season finale of Fox’s Glee.
As for the fragrance, “Justin created Someday to give fans a personal invitation and intimate access to his heart,” according to a press release as quoted by Zimbio. “It’s a fragrance he can’t get enough of and can’t stay away from, making those who wear it irresistible.”
The perfume retails for $55 and is said to have a “sweet, fruity” scent.
It could earn the 17-year-old singer as much as $30 million, according to the New York Daily News.
Watch the commercial, plus behind-the-scenes footage, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day