- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since it was announced that Kendall Jenner would be the face of Estee Lauder cosmetics back in November of last year, the Instagirl has appeared in fun and youthful videos for the brand’s Little Black Primer and the Estee Lauder X Courreges line.
But in her new “Modern Muse Le Rouge” campaign, which Jenner revealed on Instagram today, the 19-year-old debuted a fierce new all-grown-up look. In sky-high red stilettos and a matching tailored pantsuit that would make Hillary Clinton proud, Jenner is the embodiment of a sophisticated young lady.
Estee Lauder teased more of the campaign with a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot in which we find the supermodel stomping down the city streets, applying perfume and swiping on a vibrant red lipstick while looking in the side mirror of a car — all in slow motion. Color us impressed.
The clip also includes typical beauty-video requisites, including (but not limited to) smizing, over-the-shoulder glances and a brief glimpse of a man on a motorcycle. Here’s to hoping the motorcyclist plays a bigger role when the full video is released.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day