- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the latest installment of Kendall Jenner‘s Estee Lauder ads, the Instagirl rocks shockingly pink and orange ensembles, shimmery silver eye shadow and a glowing neon orange visor sure to make even Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century jealous.
The video, promoting Estee Lauder’s collaboration with iconic French fashion house Courreges, features the supermodel rocking the space age-inspired collection of sleek silver liners (Eye Glide Pencil in “Silver Streak,” $22) and sheer, blush pink glosses (Super Gloss in “Rosy Future,“ $26) while sashaying and hair-whipping to the upbeat, retro-sounding tunes.
Set against a stark white backdrop, the simplicity of the video evokes the easy aesthetic of Courreges founder Andre Courreges‘ 1960s collection of little white dresses and silver accessories that is mirrored in the clean white and silver packaging.
Zetus Lapetus, this collaboration looks like a winner.
Check out the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day